Seedy Plus - Bread
Preparation Time: 12 - 14 minutes
Proofing and Resting Time:55 - 65 minutes
Baking Time: 40 - 45 minutes
Outcome: 1 loaf
Tools needed: Mixer including bowl, kitchen scale, baking tray and 3 ice cubes
- 200 g Seedy plus
- 15 g Instant yeast
- 180 ml Water, approx.
1.Mix all Ingredients for 8 minutes slow and 5 minutes at medium speed, we recommend using cold
water to keep the dough temperature at max. 27°C.
2. Once all Ingredients mixed, cover the bowl and start the bulk fermentation time for 15 minutes.
3. Scale the dough into 380 g pieces and mould the dough in your preferred shape. We recommend long
and oval shape, place it into greased baking tins.
4. Spray the dough tops of the dough pieces with water and sprinkle with your preferred seeds.
5. Allow the dough to final proof for 40 - 50 minutes, we recommend covering the baking tray with a
plastic foil or cling film to keep the moisture in the dough. If you press your finger in the dough and it
comes back halfway it’s ready to bake.
6. Score the tops of the dough pieces to stop the crust cracking. We recommend one long score along
7. Place your greased baking tin onto the middle shelf of an oven with a temperature of 230°C. We
recommend placing 2 - 3 ice cubes on the bottom of the oven to receive a steaming effect for a nice
8. After approximately 5 minutes of baking decrease the temperature to 170°C and bake the bread for
about 45 minutes.
9. If the core temperature of the bread is at 98°C, your bread is ready.